-
November 26th, 2002, 03:28 AM
#221
Inactive Member
Mel's the Granaboard Sappiness king, lol
-
November 26th, 2002, 03:43 AM
#222
Inactive Member
-
November 26th, 2002, 03:49 AM
#223
Inactive Member
I like Kaworu, because hes planning to wipe out humanity and those pathetic humans dont even know it. ^^ I even got Kaworu in Which anime villain are you? Quiz as the backstabbing evil. I think hes much cooler than Shinji, only if he didnt hit on him. >_< Dont go for that wuss! Rei is so much better for you! No wait, Rei is mine, so go for Mana! XD
-
November 26th, 2002, 07:30 AM
#224
Inactive Member
No, i'm the direct helper of the very self-proclaimed goddess of love [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 26th, 2002, 04:04 PM
#225
Inactive Member
yea i got him too didnt i? o__O
-
November 26th, 2002, 04:08 PM
#226
Inactive Member
Thats cuz you only answered some of em. You probably have gotten Shinji or something. XD
-
November 26th, 2002, 04:18 PM
#227
Inactive Member
-
November 26th, 2002, 07:58 PM
#228
Inactive Member
I'd get Gendou, Misato, or Asuka in an EVA quiz, lol
-
November 26th, 2002, 09:43 PM
#229
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by melfice:
Does that heart mean something? [img]wink.gif[/img] (jk)</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Um...do you want it to mean something? (^^);; j/k j/k
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Shiinigami:
I like Kaworu, because hes planning to wipe out humanity and those pathetic humans dont even know it. ^^ I even got Kaworu in Which anime villain are you? Quiz as the backstabbing evil. I think hes much cooler than Shinji, only if he didnt hit on him. >_< Dont go for that wuss! Rei is so much better for you! No wait, Rei is mine, so go for Mana! XD</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
What?! Kaworu was a villain in some quiz? You've got to be kidding me... >>
Kaworu was most definately not a villain...whoever put together that quiz must need their head examined. >=/
Bah! Rei isn't Kaworu's type and Mana is best paired with Shinji but I still think that Shinji is the only person for Kaworu. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Shinji x Kaworu forever!! XD
-
November 26th, 2002, 10:37 PM
#230
Inactive Member
Whatever, Im happy as long as Rei ends up w/ Shiini. XD
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks